Sunday, July 10, 2005

Suggestion

Hello Bagandabange,

Thank you for the work you are doing.Things are really moving fast here.It's getting me talk alot and answering many questions.

I want to suggest that we need Official monthly Press releases.These will reafirm people that we are serious and we stand by what we mean.
First we can make a compreshensive analysis of the dialy news that runs on our web site.Then agree on a conclusion which then becomes our main issue of the month. Press director please, think about coordinating this activity if that's fine.

Thats all for now,from the pearl of Africa.

Wish you a wonderfull sunday.
Peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy H said...

I couldnt agree more. Pete, I believe you expressed to me that we are beginning that in August. I actually am going to mod. the one we put out in June to use for PR purposes, but it might be good to do another one for July also?

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home