Monday, June 27, 2005

Some Updates on this Monday.

Hey everyone. Hope your weekends were cheery.

This week's goals from my end are to really kick-off our school outreach projects, develop a legislative strategic plan and continue our push for fundraising.

A couple updates -

a.) Thanks to the work of Paul and others, we send editorials and press releases all over the country to big and small newspapers. I can confirm that the Joplin Independent in Joplin, Oklahoma, the Style Weekly in Richmond, Virginia and the Willioston Observer in Williston, Vermont are all running pieces by us about the war in northern Uganda and our work together.

b.) To add to that excitement, I am going to be on the BBC radio tonight, on some talk show about the upcoming Live 8 shows and G-8 summit, especially regarding Africa's problems. I don't know how they Uganda-CAN, but they want us commenting in. I'll find the link if they put it online.

That's my story for the moment. Thank you all for the work you do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home