Monday, June 27, 2005

One more thing -- IMPORTANT.

Michael and I are currently in discussions with the guys who made the documentary "Invisible Children" about collaboration and potential partnership between our two organizations. IC has already covered a lot of ground in the U.S. and have reached people's dinner tables in unique and creative ways. They have developed a grassroots network that cares about these issues, but lacks any clear, facilitated outlet for political voice. We can be that political catalyst and channel for them, and they can give us access to groups of people we might otherwise not reach.

Anyway, I will hopefully have more details and updates as the week goes on, but I wanted to let you all know about this and open the topic up for discussion.

You can learn a little bit about IC at their website: www.invisiblechildren.com, but they are working on a new website and will soon provide us with more details about that and themselves.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andy H said...

Awesome I was hoping something like this could happen!

10:20 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

Hey guys. My compliments on the work. I'm an ND law student in Cameroon for the summer. The culture of death in Africa is spreading, and it's obvious. People here remark often about the increasingly violent nature of even petty crime. I'm proud to see ND kids taking it into their own hands. Tell Poffenberger I hope he managed to find a place to live :).

4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home