Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Greetings from Cleveland

Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. Patrick Corrigan, junior, Peace Studies and PLS. I'll be in Northern Ireland for the next month but connected over the internet. I'm not yet sure what my role is in Uganda-CAN, but I'll do whatever I can to help. I would like to help link this conflict to the one in Sudan and Congo, and to illustrate the regional instability near the Great Lakes. I also would like to help on the education initiative when I get back.

I am very impressed with the progress so far. Congratulations and thank you to everyone who has worked hard to get Uganda-CAN off the ground and in a position where it can make a difference in a crisis that has too long been neglected. Please contact me with anything I can do to help.

peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home