Tuesday, May 31, 2005

The Strategic Plan.

All of you should have received an email from me with an attached rough strategic plan. If you didn't receive this, email me.

This is totally a work-in-progress, so please send along or post your thoughts on revisions, additions, subtractions. Yet, I really think this document is important because it will help us to focus on the immediate tasks we need to accomplish. In that vein, please think about what parts of the strategic plan you want to invest in and take ownership over.

Johnny, I agree on a shorter funding letter - though perhaps we could have both a longer more-detailed version and a short-and-sweet piece.

In other news, BJ, I have two blog pieces from a guy from northern Uganda, which I am going to edit today and send to you. Perhaps they could be a few of the first postings on the blog. And that raises a question for the group - how do we want to kick off the blog? I'd be happy to write a short piece just explaining about the situation and campaign if people think that is a good idea...

2 Comments:

Blogger Andy H said...

Pete,

Please send those blog posts to Jimbo and myself. AFAIK we will be handling the software side of things?

11:41 AM  
Blogger Andy H said...

And my vote is for the shorter fundraising letter.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home